Thursday 29 April 2021
The New Practice Direction on Witness Statements: A practical summary and some personal perspective.
Presented by James Walmsley of Wilberforce Chambers.
James will provide a practical summary and some personal perspectives. This will include:
- The goals in the New Practice Direction.
- The concrete changes in the new rules that go beyond a re-iteration of good practice.
- The perils of non-compliance.
- What practical impact might the New Practice Direction have on readying a case for trial, and indeed the trial itself?
- Some predictions of potential wider knock-on impacts.
4:00pm on Zoom
Sponsored by Wilberforce Chambers