Thursday 11th November 2021
Pension Masterclass – Helping you towards your retirement goals
Presented by William Bryant and Laura Dempsey of Rathbones. William and Laura specialise in providing holistic financial planning to a wide range of clients. The webinar will include:
- Pensions overview – when to start and how to calculate how much you need to put away to achieve your desired retirement income
- When/how to draw from your pension – impact of drawing an income while still working
- Understanding risk and return
- Managing tax allowances/exemptions to minimise tax burden in retirement
- Understanding the Lifetime Allowance
- Withdrawal strategies – balancing income in retirement and IHT tax planning
- Pensions – part of a broader retirement plan
4.00pm on Zoom
Log in details will be provided upon registration.
Free to members and non-members.